Less-Considered But No Less Important:
Campaign Management After the Testing Process
Some Direct Response projects never reach their full potential. They roll out but don’t achieve their desired results. Others never even reach the roll-out point. Why?
Because marketers don’t handle the “back end” of the business well, working without a clear marketing plan or the experience necessary for success. They haven’t learned the time-tested and proven methods for increasing revenues and decreasing expenses.
Related Links & Courses::
>> Why DRTV Training?
>> Public DRTV Courses
>> On-Site Training
>> Telemarketing Training
2008/2009 Course Schedule
(DRTV Back-End Management: Where Profits Are Won Or Lost):
October 30, 2008 >>> Santa Monica, CA
January 23, 2009 >>> Miami, FL
March 12, 2009 >>> Austin, TX
In its new course, “Back End Management: Where Profits Are Won or Lost”, the Direct Response Academy offers an in-depth look at the elements that make up the elaborate back-of-the-house business of direct response marketing: finance, infrastructure, media, telemarketing, web integration and product fulfillment. Over two intensive days, this companion course to the Academy’s DRTV Management Boot Camp provides a full spectrum view of how these critical service areas and related vendors connect to form one well-oiled marketing machine.
You and your team need to understand DRTV best practices, maximize ROI and manage your outsourced service providers. Back End Management was created to help you focus on the hidden side of campaign management that many marketers never consider before jumping in!
The Right Vendors
There is no “one-size-fits-all”strategy in direct response marketing. So, it is critical to choose vendors based on the specific marketing model you pursue. Managing your vendors - not just for the data they report, but also for increasing revenue and maximizing ROI – can be difficult if you don’t understand each vendor’s perspective. As the course drills down into the nitty-gritty details, participants gain valuable insight on selecting the service providers who will best serve the needs of your DR campaign.
Managing your vendors is crucial. Building the reports specific to your campaign and understanding critical metrics for each service area will keep you one step ahead instead of two steps behind each vendor. This can make the difference between increased expenses or additional profits.
Participants in the Back End Management course receive individual guidance on how to:
- Identify the critical components necessary to manage each vendor;
- Implement the right model to integrate each service provider’s data into comprehensive executive summaries and detailed reports;
- Accurately judge when each vendor’s performance is excelling or lagging;
- Maximize return-on-investment (ROI);
- Promote brand-building and retail growth; and
- Avoid and overcome common obstacles to direct response TV campaign success.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone responsible for Direct Response ROI
- Marketers who choose and manage vendors
- Entrepreneurs and inventors new to the world of direct response television
- Direct response vendors needing to understand the best practices of their service providers, including:
- Ad agency project managers
- Fulfillment & Logistic Providers
- Financial officers
- Direct marketers
- Project managers
- Infomercial producers
• Maximize Revenue with upsells, clubs, continuity, and retail; CAPITALIZE on profits by integrating other marketing opportunities resulting in successful DRTV campaigns.
• Negotiate The Best Deals with the essential 10 to 15 providers you contract with; UNDERSTAND what leverage you really have with them.
• Understand DRTV Finances With Ease -- CPO's, CPL's, ratios, marketing models, and media budgeting;
• Identify Which Opportunities to Take to creates sales, AND build national awareness.
The individual guidance offered in this course is the most effective means of ensuring that the providers, strategies and methodologies you choose are the absolute best for an individual campaign.
The Direct Response Academy is the industry’s only independent educational resource offering campaign management certification. Start your campaign off right. Enjoy the immediate, positive results that come from being fully informed. Feel confident that your skills meet the demands of managing your campaign from start to finish.
Don’t miss out on this special two day event. For more information or to register, please call 512-301-5900 or email us at email@example.com.